2-night Wild Wellness retreat on Bruny Island
AU $ 1,120.00
Hobart and South, Tasmania
This 2-night experience with Wild Wellness on Bruny Island in southern Tasmania is one you’ll never forget.
Think ocean plunges with a Wim Hof trained instructor, yoga, practitioner-led sessions beneath the stars, fireside journaling and the freshest Tassie produce prepared by fly-in chef Sophia of Bloom Kitchen. This is no ordinary wellness blueprint. Wild wellness will help you discover the three pillars of connection, care and commitment as you journey through three incredible days.
As a special Well Traveller Visa guest, you’ll also receive exclusive gifts – a complimentary Wild Wellness journal to record your adventure and the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack!
- 2-nights’ accommodation on Bruny Island for 1 person.
- Chef prepared meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner x 2).
- Wim Hof Method instruction.
- Practitioner-led session beneath the stars.
- Approximately 2 hours of author-led journaling sessions.
- 1 x Wild Wellness journal.
- 1 x Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack which includes one of our signature organic essential oil roll-ons plus the Well Traveller Unplug Phone Pouch.
Location: For this experience you’ll stay at Bruny Island Lodge, located at the southern end of Bruny Island, Tasmania.
SAVE 17% when you book this exclusive Visa offer with Well Traveller!
This voucher is redeemable with the operator for up to 2 years. See full terms and conditions for more details.
- Price is for 1 person and does not include transfers to Bruny Island.
- Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack is comprised of one of the five signature organic essential oil roll-ons and one Unplug Pouch.
- International customers will receive the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack at redemption of the experience.
- Domestic customers will receive the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack at redemption or it will be mailed to them.
For full Well Traveller Terms and Conditions please click here.