Breakfast with Giraffes E-Bike Safari Tour (4 People)
Murray River Lakes and Coorong, South Australia
Get active while immersing yourself in nature with a private escorted e-cycling tour for up to four people through Monarto Safari Park, just outside Adelaide.
Watch the gorgeous giraffes roam while you enjoy a light breakfast made from local native ingredients sourced from the Ngeragi ya:yun (native food garden) on site. Then jump on your bike to explore many other incredible animals in the park, including the famous 360-degree lion encounter.
As a special Well Traveller Visa guest, you’ll also receive the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack!
- Guided experience for up to four people.
- Entrance into the Park.
- Light breakfast with the giraffes.
- Bike About & Monarto guide.
- Entry into Lions 360.
- 1 x Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack which includes one of our signature organic essential oil roll-ons plus the Well Traveller Unplug Phone Pouch.
Location: Monarto Safari Park is located at 63 Monarto Road, Monarto South Australia
SAVE when you book this exclusive Visa offer with Well Traveller!
- This voucher is redeemable with the operator until 23 October 2023.
- The price is for up to 4 people.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tour is operated at Monarto Safari Park by a third party, BikeAbout, see their website for full details: https://bikeabout.com.au/
- Subject to availability.
- Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack is comprised of one of the five signature organic essential oil roll-ons and one Unplug Pouch.
- International customers will receive the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack at redemption of the experience.
- Domestic customers will receive the Well Traveller Wellness Travel Essentials Pack at redemption or it will be mailed to them.
For full Well Traveller Terms and Conditions please click here.