Entries are open for this giveaway from Monday 13 November 2023 to Sunday 31 March 2024.
By entering this giveaway, I agree to have my contact information added to the Well Traveller database and that the promoter, Droga & co., may use my information for its business and marketing purposes, including electronic database marketing.
No purchase is necessary to participate in the giveaway.
1. There is one (1) prize available to win in total.
2. The prize is valued at $71 and includes:
3. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
4. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
1. The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
2. By entering the Giveaway, entrants’ consent to the use of their personal information as described in point 1.
1. Schedule does not permit entrants to be under the age of 18 years at the time of entry.
2. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
1. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
2. One entry per person is allowed.
3. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Giveaway of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Giveaway by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
7. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
1. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
2. Should any particular element of the prize be below the value of that item as advertised, the balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Any additional costs incurred about the value of each item is at the winner’s expense.
4. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
5. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
6. All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. A winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Giveaway.
1. The Giveaway is a Game of Chance.
2. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
3. The Draw will take place by 30 April 2024 at Well Traveller offices.
4. The winning entry will be the entry that is selected by the Promoter at their discretion.
5. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule.
6. The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
7. The winner will receive a Prize pack as outlined.
1. The Promoter will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
3. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Giveaway, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
4. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
1. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within one month of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
2. Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
1. Any Prize supplied by a third-party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
2. Facebook or any other social media platforms where the Giveaway is promoted by Well Traveller, the Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the platform and each entrant agrees to grant the social media platform a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Giveaway. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
1. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Giveaway at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.