Mavis’ Kitchen and Cabins is located on a 25-acre former dairy farm near Wollumbin in Northern NSW and is home to a relaxed country-style restaurant, an abundant organic kitchen garden and eco-friendly cabin accommodation.
Your meal at Mavis’s Kitchen reflects the philosophy – food grown organically, sourced locally, picked seasonally and prepared and served with love.
There are several accommodation options including the Old Dairy, a gorgeous cottage with fully equipped kitchen and sunny private patio; or the Farmhouse that can host a small group and has a huge entertainer’s deck and an outdoor fire pit. The choice is yours.
Wollumbin, particularly the mountain summit, is a sacred space for the Bundjalung people and the backdrop for Mavis’ Kitchen. It’s the perfect place to immerse yourself in the surrounding rainforest and explore the lush Tweed Valley. Or you may like to just be and tuck up in the cabins, taking in the beautifully maintained gardens and winding creeks.
- 24 acres of beautiful gardens and winding creeks.
- Cabins accommodate from 2 to 10 people.
- The Restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
- The onsite organic garden provides much of the produce for the kitchen.
Making a difference
- Native plant regeneration program.
- Organic produce grown on site for the restaurant.
- No single use plastics and a zero-waste policy for food preparation.
- Solar energy & electric car charging station.
- All customer food waste is composted.